Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Frame-A-Day 16: Robots!


16. Robots!, originally uploaded by jeffrey_knight.
My son loves robots. He's absolutely wild and crazy over them in all the ways a six-year-old can be. Dinosaurs are cool, spaceships okay, sharks and snakes are nifty, but nothing but nothing can compare to a robot.

One of these days I'm going to have to make it a project to gather up every single last robot in the house- from the big Robby you see here to the Christmas Tree ornaments to the LEGO battle-droids he recently acquired- and take a big group photo.

This photo also marks the end of my first roll of film in my Frame-A-Day project. Only 16 shots in, I know, but the rest of the roll was actually used for something unrelated that I'm unprepared to show yet. Tomorrow we continue with the next roll of Tri-X, rated and developed same as this one.

Keep watching the skies!

No comments:

Post a Comment