Friday, January 7, 2011

Frame-A-Day 19: Montana vs. the Tornado

I did mention that I was pretty bad at the whole 'Take 1 photo a day' thing, right? One-and-a-half months into this project now I feel that particular restriction doesn't have a place. Yes, it's meant to spur greater awareness- that sense that you only have one shot, so it better be a good one! Trouble is, there were days I kept waiting for that one shot to happen- I didn't want to waste my one frame on anything less than 'worthy.'

So, I've modified the original idea behind the project to be 'Take at LEAST one photo a day.' There are days even that simple goal is a struggle. There were 3 days between this shot and tomorrow's. This is the second reason I want to be able to shoot multiple frames a day: to fill in the inevitable gaps.

But this is the last 'Science Center Field Trip' image I'm posting for this project (I did shoot more). I briefly debated including this one, but it had a quality that I really liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment