Sunday, January 9, 2011

Frame-A-Day 21: Chinese Food For Lunch


21. Chinese Food For Lunch, originally uploaded by jeffrey_knight.
As a photographer, I don't have any problems with photographing people. How could I? I'm a wedding photographer by day and taking pictures of people are the stock and trade of wedding photography. So it's not people, per se, that I have a problem with- it's strangers. And that's especially so for strangers who have no idea until I approach them that they might possibly have their picture taken today.

So that's become another (small) aspect of this project- improve my "street photography" skills to include more photos of people I do not know. As of early January, I only have 3 (the above, the barista, and one more upcoming), so it's a slow start. It is still a start, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment